in ,

Something Different! The Roots Studio x prAna Men’s Collection

Bridging cultures & honoring tradition.

The good folks over at prAna known style. Today they are back in the news feed, this time announcing the Roots Studio x prAna partnership of curated and digitized handmade prints. The new collection arrives as part of prAna’s Spring 2021 men’s collection. The label supports indigenous artists and their communities around the world.

Around 20% of the returned profits go back to the artist who created the print. The other 80% goes into a community fund where represented artists will work with their tribe or village to prioritize how the money can benefit their people. The collection features an array of bold seasonal staples, each adorned in unique, eye-catching prints.

The brand new collection is an ode to art, heritage, and tradition. The studio works with artists around the globe, bridging cultures in a revolutionary way. The new collection includes a bevy of standouts. The collection includes the Shirt, the Dots T-Shirt, the Migration T-Shirt, and the Lions Den T-Shirt.

Each one features striking designs on recycled polyester/organic cotton blend fabric. Brilliant, unique, eye-catching, and stylish, the Roots Studio x prAna Men’s Collection is certainly worth your time and attention.

Take a closer look at the new range in the images and head over to prAna to immediately pick up your favorite pieces. Find out more about Roots Studio here and keep it locked with The Culture Curators for more fashion and style options coming very soon.

Photos via prAna/Roots Studio

Written by Jesse James

Author, Audiophile, Style connoisseur, & Sneakerhead. Passionate for life and happiness!

Art On Display! Rashid Johnson Curates “There’s There There” Exhibition

Lamborghini

Own This! Check Out This Lamborghini LM002