The weather is warm, it’s Summer, and nothing quenches your thirst like Ocean Spray. Today the juice brand is back, and they return with a perfect creation for our Summertime drinking desires. Today we get a look at a recipe dubbed Sunset Cranberry Lemonade Punch created by Ocean Spray. This concoction offers a dose of flavor, blending sweet and sour for a new take on a warm-weather classic.
The Sunset Cranberry Lemonade Punch recipe calls for Cran-Raspberry, chilled, Ocean Spray Cran-Lemonade, chilled ginger ale, vodka, which is optional, raspberries and thinly sliced lemons. The recipe is easy to make and even easier to drink. Simply stir together the cocktail and lemonade before slowly stirring in the ginger ale. Garnish with raspberries and lemon slices and enjoy. This one is sure to make Summertime special.
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) Ocean Spray® Cran•Raspberry® Raspberry Cranberry Juice Drink, chilled
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) Ocean Spray® Cran•Lemonade™ Cranberry Lemonade Juice Drink, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 mL) vodka, optional
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- In punch bowl, stir together cocktail and lemonade. Slowly stir in ginger ale. Garnish with raspberries and lemon slices. Serve immediately.
Photos via Ocean Spray