It’s Summer, the weather is warm, the drinks are cool, and it’s a time to live your best life. Lucky for us and you, the good folks over at Ocean Spray are here to make Summer even better. What goes better with these hot Summer days than a flavorful, cool beverage? That’s right, nothing! Ocean Spray returns today with another wonderful drink recipe for Summer. This one is called the Cranberry Raspberry Flirtini.
Not your average martini, this blend offers a dose of flavor and punch that will have you coming back for more. The Cranberry Raspberry Flirtini recipe calls for a generous helping of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, vodka, raspberry liqueur, champagne or sparkling wine, and Ocean Spray Fresh Cranberries and fresh raspberries for garnish.
Flavorful and potent, this is the perfect drink to enjoy by the pool or during a special celebration. The recipe is not only easy to drink, but it’s also easy to make. Simply combine the cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, and liqueur in an ice-filled martini shaker and shake gently. Strain the combination into a large martini glass, top with champagne, and garnish with fresh cranberries and raspberries.
Simple and stunning, what more could you possibly want? Do yourself a favor and check out the entire recipe for the Cranberry Raspberry Flirtini below. While you’re at it, keep it locked with The Culture Curators for more from the food & drink menu. Remember to drink responsibly.
- 2 ounces Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1 ounce champagne or sparkling wine
- Ocean Spray® Fresh Cranberries and fresh raspberries, garnish
- Combine the cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, and liqueur in an ice-filled martini shaker. Shake gently and strain into a large martini glass. Top with champagne and garnish with fresh cranberries and raspberries.
Photos via Ocean Spray